yes i am quoting a song that is overplayed. don't forget how awesome it is. it just happens to fit exactly how i am feeling so eff you.
"Cause after all the partyin’ and smashin’ and crashin’And all the glitz and the glam and the fashionAnd all the pandemonium and all the madnessThere comes a time where you fade to the blacknessAnd when you’re staring at that phone in your lapAnd you hoping but them people never call you back"
Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most. Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
13. the time i had to talk in prayers and kept laughing and pronouncing words wrong in front of my whole school.
15.”twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do”-thanks mark twain……oh and ash
16. become a better version of myself and find love.
i think i would have to say frederick pope. he was not a real composer but his performance in the red violin is spectacular and he freaking composes music while having sex….how cool is that. i hope to follow in his footsteps…wait…what?
i hate people who hate something because it’s popular….that defeats the intention in the first place. not liking something because it is main stream is not liking it because other people do…..which in turn means you are still letting society determine what your opinions are which just makes your opinion redundant. get your own opinions and try not to be influenced. then you are who you are because you want to be not because you are doing or liking something in spite of others.
Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself
10. okay so i had this dream that i was driving in my car and a drunk driver hit me….it just happened to be this girl that i can’t stand who’s name starts with an m. not that i think about her ever…but obviously my brain does while im sleeping sometimes. so she hit me and got arrested and went to jail. thennnn i was at the hospital because my leg broke in the accident and this guy who went to my high school who i never really talked to named max was there. he drove me home but i ended up not at home…turned out my house had moved. the end.
11. this is my fave pic because it is of me and the people i hate bein totes craycray…and not deppy at all.
Don’t tell me not to live, just sit and putter Life’s candy and the sun’s a ball of butter Don’t bring around a cloud to rain on my parade Don’t tell me not to fly, I simply got to If someone takes a spill, it’s me and not you Who told you you’re allowed to rain on my parade I’ll march my band out, I’ll beat my drum And if I’m fanned out, your turn at bat, sir At least I didn’t fake it, hat, sir I guess I didn’t make it But whether I’m the rose of sheer perfection A freckle on the nose of life’s complexion The Cinderella or the shine apple of its eye I gotta fly once, I gotta try once, Only can die once, right, sir? Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see, I gotta have my bite, sir. Get ready for me love, ‘cause I’m a “comer” I simply gotta march, my heart’s a drummer Don’t bring around the cloud to rain on my parade,
Blaze, I think this applies to you, good and bad. I may not be in New York, but it’s still able to put things in perspective for me.. like we’ve both said, it’s made us even closer and made us really realize how much we mean to each other. I know that things will get better there for you, just wait and see. You’re a bajillion positive adjectives and I love you!
so i used to be really scared of older men because i tended to have little crushes on them…..and so…my babysitter’s brother came over one day and i was so scared of seeing him that i hid under the couch the whole time he was there. he even like sat on me and no one knew where i was. i was really weird. oh yeah and i peed on my printer once too. weird.
02- Something that inspires you Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song
sorry im catching up,
2.music…anything that provokes a thought or a feeling.
3.First day of my life, bright eyes, because it reminds me of when things were better. Cooler than you, because i am and i might need to be reminded. Come on get higher, because it makes me have faith in love and reminds me of my bestie. Beethoven’s 7th symphony the second movement because it is beautiful and gives me goose bumps. also, sprawl ii because it reminds me of good times and is just an amazing song.
4. I imagine paradise to be somewhere where everyone has someone to love them and no one feels alone. you can do what you want and be free but at the same time there is a balance between freedom and boundaries.
5. Dear Dr Kostyanofsky, (<religion teacher at tudor hall)
You have changed my life. Although you only taught me for a year, you were very important in my life. you taught me to question everything in my life; religion, science, relationships. I learnt so much about how to prove a point from you. I know how to stand up for my point of view and back it up because you taught me how, so thank you.
6. the earliest thing i can remember is being scared out of my mind when a lifeguard at my pool started to talk to me. He was tall and hot…(i realize this now)…and he asked me how iw as. i started crying and ran away.
7.i dont have a favorite cover of my favorite song….but i guess a good one is kiss me covered by new found glory.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you apprieciate them when they’re right and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together”—Marilyn Monroe (via ashamp)
“Just say i want you, just exactly like i used to. cuz baby this is only bringing me down. home boy, so proud, he finally got the video groove, the night vision shows she was only duckin the truth. It’s heavy i know, the black eye with the gift down below. a choke and a gag, she spit up and came back for more.”—KOL